Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Me

W.A.L.T: Describe

Me

Success Criteria:

  • Draft
  • Title
  • Does it have a clear beginning, middle and end?
  • Does it use adjectives to make the descriptions better?(these could describe size, colour, texture etc.)
  • Juicy words - deep blue eyes like the sparkling sky
  • language features - similes
  • punctuation - Does it have capital letters at the start of each sentence and full stops at the ends?
  • Is it exciting so you can draw the reader in
  • make sure it makes sense - Proof read

I have light brown hair with a bit of blond at the front. I have dark brown coloured eyes almost like  a black and I have freckles on my face. i have hairy arms and I Have dirty feet pretty much all the time apart from when I have shoes and socks on.I like rugby league, soccer and a bit of art.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Harrison, thank you for sharing this information about yourself. You have added some descriptive words like colours. Maybe next time you could add more language features like smilies. Thanks Rosie

    ReplyDelete