Wednesday, 2 July 2014

S.M.A.R.T GOALS



“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ”

Purpose: To set a learning goal for school, friendships, sports and personal.
WALT: Set Smart Goals
Task: 
S.M.A.R.T. means Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-sensitive.
Specific: Don’t be vague. What exactly do you want?
Measurable: Quantify your goal. How will you know if you’ve achieved it or not?
Attainable: Be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably accomplish at this point in your life, taking into consideration your current responsibilities.
Realistic: It’s got to be doable, real and practical.
Time: Associate a time frame with each goal. When should you complete the goal?

Criteria: I can write 4 learning goals that are
***Self Assessment
Peer Comment
Specific;
Measurable;
Attainable;
Realistic;
Time Sensitive.
Name:
Overall, how well do you think your learning partner has done?

***



Comment:
My writing goal is to...draw out my writers voice
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... I want to have my own type of style in my writing
I will accomplish my goal by...practicing 

My reading goal is to... Share my ideas more in a discussion
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... 
I will accomplish my goal by... 

My maths goal is to... Learn my 9 and 8 tables.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... I am pretty slow at them
I will accomplish my goal by... Memorising them every day.



1 comment:

  1. Harrison, well done on choosing some great learning goals. I think you will do a great job of achieving these.😃

    ReplyDelete