Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Integrity video




WALT: communicate a message with others.
WALT: show integrity.

DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about integrity.  We want to share our understanding with others.

What? Make a Puppet Pal to show our understanding of integrity.
Why? To show what we know about integrity, to share during our Student Led Conference.
When? Term 2, Week 1 - 7
Who? The World
Me
EVALUATION:
WALT: communicate a message with others. I think I have done this because we have a narrator. 
Create a story board showing the beginning, middle and end of our message. I think I have done this because I have a picture for proof.
Use Puppet Pals as a tool to share our message. I think I have done this because I have a video of it.
Keep our audience engaged. I think I have done this because it is short

WALT: show integrity.
Everyone in our group has contributed evenly. I think everyone has contributed because you can hear four different voices.
Integrity is the main theme of our message. I think we have done this because we have narrator to tell that the snail shows integrity.

Enjoy !!!

http://youtu.be/L-iPQBLzs8w

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harrison,
    You are still missing a couple of things...your evaluation against each success criteria, a storyboard and a buddy comment

    ReplyDelete