Sunday, 23 March 2014

Birth story


Mum woke up and said to dad "the baby is coming." Then mum said to dad, "Go and wake up Madeline."  But dad didn't!  He thought there was heaps of time and he was hanging out the washing.  Mum woke Madeline up and Mum said "The baby is on it's way and we need to go to the hospital."  Then Madeline said, "Is Harrison coming?" (She guessed that I was a boy.). Then mum heard the sound of the wheels of the rubbish bin.  That means dad still wasn't in a hurry to get to the hospital. Dad got the message that we needed to go "Now!" We drove to to someone's house to drop off Madeline. Then we arrived at the hospital just in time.
AHHH! AHHH!

Pop!!!

Comparison's

 The midwife smelled of fart's and my midwife smelled of coffee

August looked different when he came out and I looked normal when I came out. 

My Dad did job's instead of getting ready and his Dad didn't. 
Task:
 I think I achived this because I am trying to make connections

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I bet Dad learnt his lesson really quickly!

    ReplyDelete