We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? I like the agreements because they are fair rules and everyone can follow them. What parts of it do you particularly like? striving for excellence because it helps me in my learning. Dislike? I don’t dislike any of them.
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? know my self as a learner because I know that I can’t learn in a noisy area because I can’t concentrate on my learning.